• Customer churn rate: Number of customers leaving your service.
• Revenue churn rate: Amount of revenue paid by customers leaving your service.
• Monthly recurring revenue: Revenue all your customers are generating each month.
• Customer acquisition costs: Amount you spend to acquire one customer.
• Customer lifetime value: Total revenue generated by a customer over their lifetime.
Customer lifetime value should be at least 3x acquisition cost.
To fight customer churn consider focusing on expansion revenue as an additional metric.
Not sure which metrics to track? Check out this in depth article where you will learn the most important metrics in your conversion funnel.