- Customer churn rate: Number of customers leaving your service.
- Revenue churn rate: Amount of revenue paid by customers leaving your service.
- Monthly recurring revenue: Revenue all your customers are generating each month.
- Customer acquisition costs: Amount you spend to acquire one customer.
- Customer lifetime value: Total revenue generated by a customer over their lifetime.
Customer lifetime value should be at least 3x acquisition cost.
To fight customer churn consider focusing on expansion revenue as an additional metric.